Join industry leaders in adopting additive
Improve operations anywhere with smarter part production and cloud manufacturing
The agile manufacturing capabilities of 3D printing match many energy companies’ greatest needs. Markforged 万博官方网站链接 ' unique ability to manufacture functional parts in a variety of chemically resistant, durable materials means that engineers can use 3D printed parts for a widening range of applications.
Custom Tools for Complex Parts
Easily produce tooling to manufacture and service turbines, oil rigs, and any other production equipment. Design and build optimized tooling, boosting performance across the board. Turn low-volume part manufacturing from a challenge to a differentiator by enabling fast turn fabrication with Markforged 万博官方网站链接 .
Empower Skilled Labor
Use 3D printing to quickly and simply fabricate functional parts and eliminate busy work. Free skilled labor to work on higher value projects throughout your organization. Empower engineers to weaponize functional 3D printing to invent novel solutions for difficult problems.
Increase Customer Uptime
Mitigate potential customer downtime by using point of need fabrication to rapidly address customer problems. Eliminate reliance on inventory by rapidly 3D printing functional replacement parts. Unlock in-field servicing with digitally distributed tools. Provide best-in-class customer service that enables your customers to reap profits.
Digital Forge for energy
Siemens Energy is the global energy business of the Siemens group. When they needed to create new tooling for turbine maintenance in the field, they turned to their Markforged X7 industrial 万博官方网站链接 . Find out how Siemens Energy and over 100 other manufacturers are creating more autonomy with the Markforged platform.
– Trent Almond, Mechanical Engineer at Siemens Energy“Rapidly iterating with Markforged 万博官方网站链接 has revolutionized the way we look at tooling. The Markforged platform gives us the ability to produce powerful, durable tools.”
Why invest in Markforged 万博官方网站链接 ?
- High-strength 3D printing enables you to print truly functional parts
- Durable and corrosion resistant materials can stand the test of time in adverse environments
- Enable point-of-need manufacturing on a global scale thanks to a cloud connected manufacturing platform
- Quickly print tools, prototypes, and replacement parts
High-value energy applications
- Custom tooling
- Replacement parts
- Robotic assemblies
- Brackets and sensor mounts
- Assembly fixtures and ergonomic jigs
- Specialized end use parts
Talk to a member of our team to learn more about how Siemens and others in the energy industry are improving their manufacturing operations with Markforged.